Monday, March 2, 2009


I went in for my third ultrasound today. Just checking in to see how everything is going with the "little darling." She is growing and moving and keeps me awake at night doing flips off the walls of my uterus. At my last doctor appointment I was told that my hematoma had changed shape. It grew in one direction and shrunk in the other. So I got the doctors orders for another ultrasound to follow up on that ornery thing. Some problems come with perks... more pictures = more reassurance that she is doing well.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lucky Starfish said...

the little sweetheart. She's getting so big! Have you thought of any names yet?

Lorinda said...

thanks for sharing the ultrasound pic.

Lisa and Randy said...

Randy was telling me what Paul wants to name the baby. But I thought I would ask what your thoughts are? Miss you guys!!

Kt said...

She seems kissable already! I can't wait to smell her.