Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ring around Lake Roosevelt


It looks like a big ring around the bathtub. The water is so low, that we did indeed, find the old town that was underwater. We use to be scared to swim out very far because we didn't know what was under the water, it was so deep and dark down there. Now I see, there was no reason to be scared. The only thing we found since the water abated were some rocks and tree stumps. Sorry for the lack of posts recently. I am currently studying for the GRE. That stands for: Graduate Record Exam, so I can apply to graduate school. There are three sections and I am terrified of the math! It's been so long since I was in math class. Hopefully it comes back to me, just like riding a bike, here's to wishful thinking!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lorinda said...

You need some of our rain/snow fall to fill that lake back up! We've got plenty to share!

Good luck on the GRE! That is a big scary test. What will you be studying in graduate school?

Grace said...

A walk to remember...I miss that moment with you, must be better to take a walk now at the lake with a warm weather =)
Good luck on ur exam!