Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sweet Pea

We have added another sweet pea to our pod. The gals at my work threw me a surprise baby shower. Boy, was I surprised! This is my third girl and I have saved all my favorite baby items, so I wasn't expecting a shower, but it was fun and very thoughtful. It really is nice to work with such creative, caring people. They told me I needed to come sign some paper in this other room. But, behold when I opened the door they really just wanted me to eat cake.
This is the festive diaper cake they made for the baby. I assure you these diapers will be put to good use. Nothing like a newborn to suck you high and dry.








Drum roll please.....
Introducing.......


The newest pea to the pod.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Minnette said...

So cute, love these pictures!

Lucky Starfish said...

She is the cutest Pea ever! What a doll.

To Life said...

I'm so happy for you! What a cutie. Congratulations! 3 princessess...

(By the way, I'm cousin Troy's wife...)

Lorinda said...

What a precious picture. So glad for the safe arrival, and hope all is going well.

attack of The Mouse said...

Congradulations. She is adorable. I am sure her big sisters can't get enough of her. We are so excited for you guys.