Thursday, June 16, 2011

Spring in the Northwest

This bear came up to our neighbors house to sniff out their garabage. My daughters were playing outside when I heard screaming and then the dog barking. I jumped out of my chair, I was studying for the GRE, and ran outside as fast as I could. I thought something had happened to my youngest, the way the oldest was carrying on. I found all my children safe. They were in the bed of my husbands truck, and the dog chased the bear away. My oldest daughter had been yelling, "Brown bear," "Brown bear," and the dog had taken after it. I was sad that I didn't get to see it. We were standing outside for awhile and Lulu said, "There he is again." So we grabbed the camera and held onto the dog's collar so we could get this picture.



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lorinda said...

wow! scary, yet cool!

Kevin said...

Microsoft website list number of free converter and viewer programs that can be used for working with Microsoft Office document files. Most of the Office 2010 Professional Download policy settings are also available in the OCT.When Download Office 2010 ships there will be full documentation provided that details each violation the checker will scan for.

Unknown said...

Very good reading i will save it for later use.


Portland #1 Junk Car Removal
Junk Car Portland

Unknown said...

Very good reading i will save it for later use.


Portland #1 Junk Car Removal
Junk Car Portland