Monday, March 10, 2008

Here's what they are buying....


A long time ago...

I wondered what people were buying at the little convenient store behind my house. I got a comment from a reader that I should go in and see. So I kept a running tally of my purchases; toothpicks, evaporated milk (expired by 2 months), gallon of vitamin D milk, eggs, batteries, 2 liter bottles of soda, gummy worms, pretzels, and fountain drinks. They also offer candy bars, coffee, lottery tickets, cigarettes, bacon, ice cream, beer, chips, and other paraphernalia. It is very handy when you are missing an ingredient while fixing dinner, that is, if they have what you need.

1 comment:

Kt said...

Sweet! The Village Pantry! Very handy dandy little store and I've made a trip or two myself. My purchases have included 2 liters of pop and chips.