Thursday, August 16, 2007

3,726 Miles

We drove across the United States with our two daughters logging more than 3,726 miles on our 14 year old Toyota Camry. Just for entertainment purposes and to keep myself alert, I was on the lookout for licence plates again. The elusive states included; Rhode Island, Delaware, Georgia, Mississippi, Hawaii, and Massachusetts. I did not expect to find 44. It was pleasantly surprising. I found Alaska on the back of an old truck in the middle of Boise, Idaho and yelled out to my DH to take a look. It was like finding a golden ticket in a chocolate bar.


My advice for today:
Never leave a permanent marker where your toddler can find it.
Always change into your cleaning shirt before going near a bottle of Clorox bleach.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very good! I've ruined more than one item of clothing by using bleach. It jumps out at your clothing, I think. Also, the permanent markers--so true!