Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Three more accidents



I don't want you to think I am a morbid person who delights in the misfortunes of others. In fact, the reason I document these accidents is to hopefully make a change for the better. If I can show how many accidents have occurred, by documenting them, I feel I have a better chance of establishing my motives for requesting a reduction in the speed limit.

The accident pictured above happened on September 4th around seven p.m. The man being wheeled into the ambulance smashed his truck into a tree. I am not sure what caused him to swerve off the road.

On July 16th, the day I took my girls to the swimming pool, my neighbor reported that some cars hit each other while turning off the main road. While they were doing clean up, a little red firebird was turning left into the apartment complex. A dump truck driver was gawking at the first accident and smashed into the firebird pushing it down the road to the bridge mentioned in a previous post.
On August 2nd there was a accident involving a rear ending.
And so it goes... 40mph is too fast for this busy road.

No comments: