Friday, January 4, 2008

Art


Art Cart #52: Art


This is the last art card for the year. These little journal cards have helped my creative process. I feel more confident when I sit down to create. I was very excited to see a workshop offered through the Indianapolis Marion County Public Library, the Arts Council of Indianapolis, and the Indiana Arts Commission. I signed up for The Art of Altered Books which will be held on January 28. It is taught by Sarah Strong from the Herron School of Art and Design. The workshop teaches how to turn any book, old or new, into a work of art. I am looking forward to this and will let you all know how it goes.

3 comments:

Je@net said...

Great card!
And looks like a great workshop! Have fun!

Marjolein said...

What a great card, that workshop sounds like so much fun, good for you!

valerie said...

fab card enjoy the workshop