Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Mango and a Mug


I just have to post my favorite mug! Inspiration found at Overlooked. I am a little late in joining in, but as the saying goes, "Better late than never." I do love photography and clever ways to capture everyday items. My mug is used for hot cocoa. I add mini marshmallows and the occasional candy cane once I confiscate them from the Christmas tree. My mother bought me this mug from Woolworth's. I remember the mall where we bought it, sadly, it has long been torn down. There was a fountain there where we use to throw pennies. I can still picture shopping there. We found the mug in the back of the store on the right hand side.

3 comments:

Ralphie said...

I remember the mall and the fountain. I also remember See's Candy and their molasses chips and carmel suckers.

Lucky Starfish said...

I love that you have found your inspiration! Also love that you found an object that reflects your identity. Touche'

Kt said...

I remember getting sausages from that mall and eating them with a certain kind of mustard. I remember Mom liking them a lot. It was almost like a hotdog, but not.