Sunday, May 23, 2010

Snipping paper

I really do like making my own cards. I also realize that my sidebar says this blog is dedicated to the aforementioned hobby. Alas, I rarely find time these days to actually sit down and get all crafty. What with a baby crawling around, eating dirt, pulling the cats tail... I do realize this is her research. Believe me my baby does a lot of research. She is all about discovery, cause and effect, textures, tastes, sights, sounds, smells, laughter, crawling, and reading. She will sit and turn the pages of any book she can get a hold of. She is very careful with paper books and actually prefers them to board books that are made for people her age. If it has to be a board book then she prefer it have flaps to lift. This all along the theme of discovery and research. Lift the flap and see whats hiding behind it.

With all the graduation announcements arriving in the mail I thought I should make some personal cards. Thanks baby, for not eating my craft ribbon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: